MaineCare can be a good option for paying for nursing home care. Learn what is involved with doing the application the right way.
Recent articles about estate planning in Maine
- How Labor Made Our Country Better, and How the Better Stuck
- Can I Get Help with My MaineCare Application
- Ten Things You Should Know About How to Make a Will
- Estate Planning Options for Retirement Accounts
- Can People with Disabilities Have Assets Without Being Disqualified for Mainecare or SSI?
- Four Reasons Your Will May Be Contested in Court
- How to Probate a Will in Maine
- Don’t Risk it: Protect Your Finances From Coronavirus Complications
- 3 Tips for Retirement Account or IRA Protection After the SECURE Act
- What is Estate Planning? Or How to Get a Great Estate Plan Without Having to Learn How to Build and Fly a Commercial Jetliner
- Understanding the Term “Sound Mind”
- Patients Accessing Health Services Virtually During COVID-19